Monday, February 27, 2006

Back to Blogging

I'm back to blogging, though I might not post quite as frequently as I would like. Thanks to everyone for their kind words of concern about my Dad. He is home from the hospital and doing well. But I certainly appreciate him more now, considering that we came within a whisker of losing him. If the paramedics had arrived just a couple of minutes later, he would have been dead. It's a good reminder of how brief our lives are and how we really never know how much time we have left--therefore we should strive to live each day with things that last for eternity (i.e. God's Word and the souls of men) as opposed to the things that only last during this life (i.e. money, prestige, entertainment, etc.) What a shame that so many of us focus on the latter rather than the former.

So share the Gosple while you can. You never know when your time will be up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home