Monday, March 12, 2007

Thanks For The Memories

I started this blog with the best of intentions, and it had a good run. Unfortunately despite several months of trying I could never get anybody to notice. Add to that the birth of our baby and me taking on extra work so my wife can stay at home, and there isn't much time or reason left to keep this blog going. I may add an occassional post or thought just for the fun of it, but this blog is pretty much winding down.

Thanks to everyone who visited and left comments. I'll keep the blog up for a while for any new visitors. Feel free to browse the archives for helpful articles and encouragement related to evangelism.

Blogs or not blogs, lets never stop working to spread the gospel!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex Deligiannis said...

It's a shame that it seems no one took notice. I did, and just the fact that you posted this blog was inspirational to me. Thanks, Cedric.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Salar37_Shushan said...

aaww.. I noticed you. I just can't check blogs very often. I was looking forward to hearing what was up with you these days, but I guess I understand.

God bless you!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home