Monday, December 11, 2006

Evangelistic Christmas Quiz

Are you looking for a creative way to share the Gospel this Christmas? Try this:

Living Waters has a free, fun Christmas Quiz you can download from their website. Questions are on the front and answers on the back. The last question leads to a Gospel presentation on the back.

Last year I bought 100 candy canes and wrapped the Christmas Quiz around each one with a rubber band. Then I put them in a box, put on a Santa hat, and on a Friday night I walked up and down downtown Minneapolis handing them out. I just smiled big and told people it was a free Christmas quiz. They were a big hit. Almost everybody took one, many with smiles on their faces. In about an hour's time I put the gospel in the hands of 100 people. It was a fun, easy way to spread the true meaning of Christmas: "Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners..." (1 Timothy 1:15)

Give it a try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home