Here's an excellent article on the Pyromaniacs website about what is really the most important issue in evangelism. Hint: It's not winning souls. That is indeed important, but not THE most important thing. Worth a read!
Thursday, September 21, 2006
- Name: Cedric Hohnstadt
I own an illustration studio specializing in concept art. I work with toy companies, ad agencies, and animation studios to help bring their ideas to life.
I’ve worked on hundreds of client projects both as an artist and as a project manager supervising other artists. I’ve designed toys for Hasbro and Disney; created advertising comps for Walmart, Target, and Best Buy; supervised animation of Mr. Potato Head; and designed characters for the animated TV series “3-2-1 Penguins!” on NBC.
I live in the Minneapolis area with my wife and two lovely daughters.
Books and Resources
- Excellent Gospel Tracts
- Hell's Best Kept Secret
- Free Gospel of John Booklets
- The Way of the Master
- School of Biblical Evangelism Textbook
- The Evidence Bible
- Witnessing Without Fear
- When Skeptics Ask
- Mere Christianity
- Evidence That Demands a Verdict
- A Ready Defense
- The World's Greatest Preachers
- The New Tolerance
- Spurgeon Gold
- How Not to Share the Gospel
- VeggieTales Coming to NBC
- Repentance and the Crocodile
- New Blog: Recovering Student Ministry
- Testimony of a Former Muslim
- Faces Like Flint
- Eight Reasons I Don't Share My Faith
- Adventures of a Chicken: Street Preaching!
- Old Evangelism Started With 'Bad News' First
- The Lost Key To Gospel Relevancy