10 Reasons to Use Gospel Tracts
If you are like me, the thought of sharing the gospel is kinda scary. OK, downright terrifying. That's one reason why I like to use good, creative gospel tracts. They make sharing the gospel a lot easier by doing the work for us. Here's ten more reasons to use tracts (from ShareYourFaith.org):
WHY GOSPEL TRACTS?
Why should you give out tracts? Here are 10 reasons:
1. They are a very economical form of evangelism.
2. They work while we sleep.
3. They have the ability to get into a house and stay there.
4. They are never afraid or show cowardice.
5. They are never tempted to compromise their message.
6. They never get tired, discouraged or give up.
7. They stick to what they have to say and never argue.
8. They can present the message when we don't have time.
9. They can go to places where we cannot go.
10. They get people in the mood – they only speak when they are read. (www.transfired.org)
As you offer a tract don’t say: “Would you like a Gospel tract?” Just ask, “Did you get one?”