Tuesday, January 31, 2006
- Name: Cedric Hohnstadt
I own an illustration studio where I specialize in concept art. I work with toy companies, ad agencies, and animation studios to help bring their ideas to life.
I’ve worked on hundreds of client projects both as an artist and as a project manager supervising other artists. I’ve designed toys for Hasbro and Disney; created advertising comps for Walmart, Target, and Best Buy; supervised animation of Mr. Potato Head; and designed characters for the animated TV series “3-2-1 Penguins!” on NBC.
I live in the Minneapolis area with my wife and two lovely daughters.
Books and Resources
- Excellent Gospel Tracts
- Hell's Best Kept Secret
- Free Gospel of John Booklets
- The Way of the Master
- School of Biblical Evangelism Textbook
- The Evidence Bible
- Witnessing Without Fear
- When Skeptics Ask
- Mere Christianity
- Evidence That Demands a Verdict
- A Ready Defense
- The World's Greatest Preachers
- The New Tolerance
- Spurgeon Gold
- 60-Second Challenge
- Evangelism in the Early Church (Part 2)
- More Spurgeon...
- Fools for Christ?
- Evangelism in the Early Church
- End of the Spear
- The Power of (Good) Tracts
- Evangelism Tips: Dealing With Questions and Ojecti...
- More Spurgeon
- Why More Christians Don't Witness